The Parmenter Parent Communication Council Welcomes You!
The PCC stands for Parent Communication Council!
The Parmenter PCC is a 501c3 non-profit volunteer organization open to all parents and guardians of Parmenter students. As the parent or guardian of a Parmenter student, you are already a member of the PCC, no sign up required!
Through various fundraisers, the PCC provides financial assistance for for activities and events not available through school funds.
Last year, funds raised by the PCC paid for:
- School supplies for every student
- Field trips and transportation for each grade
- Cultural events including musical, educational and artistic performers
- New recess equipment for each grade
- Popcorn Fridays
- Special teacher and educator projects
- Social events and activities for all Parmenter Families throughout the year including the Fall Social, Pumpkin Stroll, Holiday Shop, Talent Show, Field Day, Ice Cream Social and 5th Grade Celebration.
The Parmenter PCC needs YOU!
The PCC depends on volunteers, like you, to make all of this possible. There are countless ways you can help whether you have 30 minutes or a couple of hours. Your ideas, time and talent are truly needed. For the PCC to be effective, it is essential to have involvement from as many parents and guardians as possible. Please consider volunteering because it really does make a difference in the lives of our children!
The Parmenter PCC meets monthly!
PCC meetings are held monthly at Parmenter Elementary. We alternate mornings and evenings to accommodate the busy schedules of our families.